Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sacrament Moment

We were late to church today as usual, but today, we were late enough to miss the sacrament.
When we sat down, all the kids wanted some of the fruit snacks that Sydney brought to share with everyone. She told them all that they couldn't have any until after the bread and water.
I thought it was so cute, because that is what I tell them when I bring a snack.
I leaned over and told her it was okay because we were late and we had missed the sacrament.
She proceeded to tell me that it's very bad for us to miss the sacrament.
I got all choked up because she was understanding the importance of taking the sacrament, but then she said, "because now we don't get a drink of water!"
I just started laughing.
Ok, back to the drawing board for mom!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

HA HA! I love it!

Melinda said...

Hey by the way YOU have beautiful children,but I am sure already new that :)

Debi said...

Cute story!!