Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Sydney!

I was so excited to have a party for Sydney this year. We have never had a nice party for
her and since she is in school this year and actually has her own friends, I had been planning this for the past month. She wanted a BUTTERFLY party and there was so much to buy and do.
We had a blast and has been counting down the days since the 1st of September.
Being 5 seems to be a rite of passage for her. She can do anything now because she is 5.
I came home with her gifts the other day and I made her go hide in her room. I put the gifts in my room and went to the kitchen. She had come out and  I noticed she was gone and a couple minutes later she comes running out of my room and screams that she knows what she is getting for her birthday. So I had to return what I got her and and get her something different so she would be surprised.
She has been asking me to call her birthday girl for the past 3 days. "Mom, say goodnight birthday girl." "Don't call me Sydney, call me Birthday Girl!"
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

No comments: