Monday, June 6, 2011

Where does the time go? It's been over a year since I have posted anything.
Darn Facebook!!!
Well for anybody who is following this...which I am sure is nobody...
It is June and summer has just started for the kids. They are excited to swim and
stay up late all summer long.
Sierra finished 3rd grade, Sydney finished Kindergarten, and Billy and Sophia finished a year
of preschool.
Their aunt, who moved by us this year, just got 2 kittens and they love going over their to play.
I have forbidden anymore animals in the house. Guinea Pigs and fish are enough for now:)
I just recently finished my first Half Marathon in May...but anybody who is anybody with me knows that from my FB page. Go look at that.
Jason is working hard as usual, and is not looking forward to deploying...hopefully he won't have to. He would be much happier. We are celebrating our 10th anniversary this month!
Yeah for us...he has hit the gym in anticipation for the beach. He's lookin' good!

No comments: