Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I had this awesome idea to dress the kids in Valentine's colors and 
make the letters of LOVE for them to hold. This feat was much 
more difficult than I imagined. It took me 50 shots and an hour to get
them all aligned. It was mostly Sophia...she ripped her letter, freaked out when
we took it away, etc. We finally gave her a doll to hold, but then
she felt left out. So I tried a piece of candy and that finally worked!
The 2 older girls got all dressed up and went to 
a Valentine's Day Dance at the school with their daddy!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh so sweet!!! I love the 'love' picture

Debi said...

Your kids keep getting cuter and cuter...if that's possible!!!

Darla said...

Oh the kids all look adorable. I miss having you guys around.