Friday, February 20, 2009

President's Day Weekend

Hey friends and family!
We had a fun weekend down in Florida. My little brother came to visit and he actually is starting to look like a man. He is 27! Sierra had school off and this was Jason's last holiday before he starts flying, so we took a little vacation. How relaxing, you may think to yourself...well actually it was anything but that. At least for me, it was a lot of work. Fitting 7 people into an RV (which is probably one of the larger one's out there) is very claustrophobic! But the more the merrier so we had some friends come down and stay with us. So we actually fit 10 people in the RV! It was fun!
The weather stunk...it was cold and windy, but that didn't stop the kids from playing at the beach and even going in the water. They are crazies!
The kids had fun having slumber parties with my brother, and my brother loved receiving free meals! 
Now it's back to school, and cleaning, and trying to figure out what to make for dinner.
So I guess in a way, it was a vacation!
I do have to say...Yeah!!! for Florida, it's the one thing that probably keeps me sane around here, along with my husband who has been validating my feelings a lot lately, and making comments about how hard it is with the kids. He makes me feel really good when he does that.
It's not me...it's our crazy life with 4 young kids!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Um, I think life is for sure crazy when you have them every year;) Slow down girl, you still have plenty of time. LOL. You are doing great as a mother and wife. you are the best!